5 Ways a Tax Preparation Expert Can Help You
Hiring help for your annual tax preparation can make a real difference for you, your family and/or your business this year. You may be under the impression that it’s an unnecessary expense; but, there are several important ways that a tax firm can support you that can have a significant impact on your return and your bottom line. Here are five of the most beneficial reasons to consider hiring a tax firm this year.
1. Saves you time and energy: The IRS estimates that the average taxpayer spends approximately 13 hours each year filing an individual return, more time if you own a business or file jointly. There is no way to estimate the energy and stress that you spend each year working and worrying about your taxes. Do you have all of your documents? Are you going to have to pay this year? How high is your audit risk? These are all questions that race through the average taxpayer’s mind each year….and each of these questions can easily be answered by a tax professional. A tax preparation expert will review all of your tax related information with you well before the April 15th deadline and then complete the work for you. That’s a minimum of 13 hours of your life back!
2. Saves you money: You may be surprised to learn that the majority of individuals that hire a tax firm for annual tax preparation actually save money on their annual taxes. While there may be modest fees charged for their services, tax firms are very good at reviewing taxes, seeing areas where individuals and families can save and actually reducing the amount of taxes owed on your return.
3. More accurate tax return: An experienced tax professional completes hundreds of tax returns each year for a wide variety of clients. Tax professionals are up to date on any new tax laws, tax credits and appropriate deductions and can significantly reduce the risk of small errors on your return. That will reduce your audit risk as well.
4. Tax Strategy: A tax professional can also review your tax status, documentation and actually help you look ahead to the coming years with an eye on tax strategy. Should you contribute more to your retirement fund? Make an additional charitable contribution? With an eye on the big picture, a tax professional can help you come up with a plan for your taxes that will help you plan for the long run.
5. Audit Support: In the unlikely event that the IRS contacts you about an audit, already having a tax firm familiar with your tax situation is enormously helpful. The tax firm can negotiate with the IRS on your behalf and you can rest easy knowing that all of your documentation is accurate and easily pulled together.
Success Tax Relief has been providing annual tax preparation to customers all over the country for more than 30 years. You can give one of our experienced tax specialists a call right now at 1-877-825-1179 to begin working together, saving yourself time, money and lots of headaches!