Detailed and accurate tax preparation is one of the most critical things you can do to prevent or combat problems with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) are excellent resources for routine tax preparation when you are able to file your return on time and have a fairly traditional return to submit. However, there are many instances in which CPAs may not be best equipped to deal with your tax problems. If you are in a situation where you are behind on filing your tax returns, are trying to sort out back taxes, or if the IRS has made contact with you to collect funds, you will instead want to consider hiring a tax firm that has experience working with the IRS to solve tax problems.
In these very common and sometimes complex cases, Success Tax Relief can step in to help you solve all of your tax problems. We will partner with you to immediately take the necessary steps toward resolving your specific tax issues. Once you take the first step and call our experienced tax specialists at 1-877-958-6638, we will start by reviewing all of your prior tax returns, and/or any supporting documentation, particularly if you are behind on filing tax returns. We also review any/all written documentation that you have received from the IRS. We spend time talking to you about all aspects of your finances related to your taxes so that we can make the most accurate assessment and recommendation for your unique tax situation. Very often, we determine that our clients actually owe much less to the IRS than they have estimated.
While it is not actually illegal to owe the federal government money, it is illegal not to file a tax return at all. There is a very fine line between tax avoidance and tax evasion, and not filing your tax returns puts you in the wrong position to be able to successfully fight your IRS tax problem(s). The sooner that you reach out to Success Tax Relief, the better it will be for you and the more successful we can be fighting for you.
Below we have included a list of very common problems or issues that you will want to be familiar with as you decide how to prepare your taxes or how you can take steps to resolve problems with your current tax situation.
- Audit: A careful evaluation process the IRS uses to determine whether you, the taxpayer, have paid the correct amount of income taxes.
- Offer of Compromise: An IRS program that allows you to settle your tax debt for less than the full amount you owe.
- Penalty Abatement: A tax relief strategy in which all or a portion of your penalties and late fees are forgiven.
- Delinquent Tax Returns: Unpaid taxes that often result in interest and penalties assessed by the IRS that will ultimately increase the amount of tax due.
- Substitute Tax Returns: If the IRS does not receive a tax return from you, they can file a substitute tax return on your behalf with past information that they already have on file that may not be accurate. This often results in bills from the IRS that indicate that you owe much more than you might with a current tax return submitted by you. Once you submit your tax return, the IRS is often willing to make adjustments to this substitute return.
- Levy on Wages: As part of the IRS collection process, the IRS can legally apprehend your assets to pay for a tax debt, including the garnishing of wages. Before imposing a levy on wages, the IRS sends a formal notice to the debtor to inform him or her of the levy and to his employer, demanding that the employer make the deduction.
- Federal Tax Lien: Another method of the collection process, the IRS can also place a tax lien on your property. The tax lien is a way the IRS ensures that it will get some or all of its money by preventing you from selling, or otherwise disposing of, the property without first paying the IRS its share. The tax lien remains on the property until the taxes have been paid in full or you have followed through on a negotiated settlement with the IRS.
Success Tax Relief specializes in supporting clients with all of the tax related issues listed above. We can quickly tell you if you might qualify for one of the IRS tax relief programs. Call us today at 1-877-958-6638 for a no obligation, risk free consultation. Our strong team of experienced tax professionals is ready and willing to help you. We are a full service tax resolution firm with over 30 years of experience helping thousands of clients all over the country resolve their complicated and difficult IRS tax problems. We can serve as a mediator between you and the IRS, and provide a buffer for many difficult communications. Success Tax Relief also provides strong customer service to each and every one of our clients and will treat you with the utmost respect and dignity. We also offer extremely competitive pricing and will work with you on workable payment options.
Of course, the easiest way to prevent problems with the IRS is to prepare your taxes accurately and on time. This can be difficult, time consuming and complicated, but is an excellent and attainable goal to strive for. If you are hoping to resolve some prior tax problems, wipe the slate clean so that moving forward you can manage tax preparation yourself, call Success Tax Relief today. Our trained tax specialists can help get you to that point quickly and easy, and relieve you of the heavy burden. You will have peace of mind knowing that your taxes are finally in good standing and additional tax preparation in the future will be a breeze! Do not delay, we are here for you! Call 1-877-958-6638 now so that we can get started working for you.